MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Exponential rankings

View Single Post

Old 03-24-2013, 12:09 PM   #7
country flag VamosRafaNadal

VamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Exponential rankings

I think that they are reliable. Thanks

ďWhat do people do when they go out? They get drunk. To go out and not drink, I donít understand it. If you go to a nightclub, what is to enjoy there? Nothing. The music is too loud, everybodyís sweating, everybodyís dancing, itís dark, everybodyís pushing, everybodyís drunk. And if youíre the only guy sober in the nightclub, you donít enjoy it at all. If youíre into the groove, you know, you have a couple drinks, youíre on the same level as the club, you can sometimes get something positive out of it. But itís not what I like. I prefer to stay in my friendsí company, invite girls over.Ē Ernests Gulbis
VamosRafaNadal is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote