MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Where to bet?

Thread: Where to bet?
View Single Post

Old 03-27-2005, 07:34 PM   #1
country flag Cervantes

Cervantes has a reputation beyond reputeCervantes has a reputation beyond reputeCervantes has a reputation beyond reputeCervantes has a reputation beyond reputeCervantes has a reputation beyond reputeCervantes has a reputation beyond reputeCervantes has a reputation beyond reputeCervantes has a reputation beyond reputeCervantes has a reputation beyond reputeCervantes has a reputation beyond reputeCervantes has a reputation beyond repute
Default Where to bet?

Hi, I'm currently using Eurobet to gamble on soccer and tennis matches, but I want to switch to another website cause the odds on tennis are too low and they sometimes don't have the odds soon enough for me to gamble. My question to you guys is which website is the best?

Most important: I want to be able to bet on single tennis matches and not be forced into trebles. And of course the odds will have to a bit higher too. I'm getting substantial lower odds at Eurobet than William Hill for example. Also I need to make sure I don't have to pay large commissions/taxes. Live betting on tennis matches is a plus but not a must.

Suggestions please...

thanks

Berdych, Blake, J. Johansson, Ljubicic, Nalbandian and Tursunov

2005 PAW Year-end ranking: 1
2006 PAW Year-end ranking: 1
2007 PAW Year-end ranking: 6

Career titles (7): 2004 – Toronto AMS; 2005 – Monte Carlo AMS, Roland Garros, Kitzbühel; 2006 – Doha, Beijing; 2007 - Kitzbühel.
Finalist (3): 2005 – Miami AMS, Barcelona; 2006 – Bastad.
Cervantes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote