MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - Vol. 80: Another great year for our great champion! :D

View Single Post

Old 03-23-2013, 11:17 AM   #1520
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - Vol. 80: It's comeback time baby!!! :rocker2:

That hairgel is terrible on him. I really don't understand that he can stand in front of a mirror, put that gunk on his head and then, look at the result and still figure it's a good look. I'm honestly baffled by his use of hairgel. It must be some local tradition or so: for formal occassions, a man puts gunk in his hair.

---

In the mean time, Belgium def. Macedonia with a 2 to 0 scoreline.
Better yet, the goalkeeper of Macedonia is the goalkeeper of my own team and he had a team scarf in his goal.

---
The "funny photos" thread moved to non-tennis. I'm guessing that all those Novak stretching pictures pushed the mods over the edge to put that thread in the garbage section of the forum.
mods.
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote