MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Great Britain F8 [18 March/Sunderland/Hard] Winner: Daniel Smethurst

View Single Post

Old 03-21-2013, 02:09 AM   #43
country flag Brit Tennis Fan

Brit Tennis Fan has a reputation beyond reputeBrit Tennis Fan has a reputation beyond reputeBrit Tennis Fan has a reputation beyond reputeBrit Tennis Fan has a reputation beyond reputeBrit Tennis Fan has a reputation beyond reputeBrit Tennis Fan has a reputation beyond reputeBrit Tennis Fan has a reputation beyond reputeBrit Tennis Fan has a reputation beyond reputeBrit Tennis Fan has a reputation beyond reputeBrit Tennis Fan has a reputation beyond reputeBrit Tennis Fan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Great Britain F8 [18 March/Sunderland/Hard]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Djoker View Post
If he is still doing his swinging lefty serve a lot . " not saying he is I don,t now " then maybe that should stop being his main serve .
He has completely remodelled his serve and it no longer swings anything like it used to do

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Djoker View Post
It all seemed to go wrong after that boys Wimbledon final .
Yes, In retrospect it was the worst thing that ever happened to him. It got him a huge amount of publicity and caused his own expectations to soar and I don't think that he was emotionally ready for either. If anything I think he wants success too much and ends up putting too much pressure on himself when he is on court, hence the extremely negative reactions and tantrums when things go wrong. He needs to chill out a bit a start enjoying the game again.
Brit Tennis Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote