MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rising Francesco vol. 18 - Betty on her way to 100k posts

View Single Post

Old 03-20-2013, 11:21 PM   #2649
country flag Vinceremo

Vinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rising Francesco vol. 18 - Diana says sorry to all her fb friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarecrows View Post
i feel a bit bad for him, passion sometimes takes over and i've been very harsh with his presence (you know well ) because he really doesn't have the talent or ability to have a place in a top team but, after all and in the end, he's got 0 fault when it comes to how much he was hyped by some fans and the media in general. It was never justified and just added fuel to his situation and more pressure on his shoulders, to add.

'the_marvelus', whoever he is, spot on with the comment even if very straightforward i'll admit.