MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rising Francesco vol. 18 - Betty on her way to 100k posts

View Single Post

Old 03-20-2013, 09:24 PM   #2646
country flag Jelena

Jelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rising Francesco vol. 18 - Diana says sorry to all her fb friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinceremo View Post
That's nice to know, I will try to catch more Eintracht matches for the remaining of the season. i'm a big fan of Carlos, he's got absolutely 0 fear when playing, in his debut for Peru NT he was MVP and he's been a crowd fan favourite ever since. Schalke missed out on him for sure but that's good for Frankfurt supporters! he sort of reminds me of a right-footed Chiellini, very good for headers both defensively and offensively, very aggressive style, goes forward, leadership and some crazy outbursts with excessive fouling too is there any danger of him leaving the team soon?
he has contract til 15, so currently there is no danger of him leaving. The talks of the guys who could leave are currently about Sebastian Rode and Sebastian Jung, and I think at least one of them is currently playing his last matches for Eintracht.

Bolo Zenden, Bobo Gille, Zlatan
Jelena is offline View My Blog!