MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Week 14: Saint-Brieuc (Winner : Jesse Huta Galung)

View Single Post

Old 03-20-2013, 11:53 AM   #8
country flag eric

eric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Week 14: Saint-Brieuc (Entry List)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fran70 View Post
The list is not that bad at all. Please bear in mind that the only tournament that is held in Europe after Saint Brieuc is Mersin in Turkey. Meanwhile in America there are several CH events to choose like MAR25th Guadelupe, Colombia & Mexico, APR1th Mexico; Apr8th Mexico, Colombia, Brazil; APR15th Panama, Brazil and Mexico. APR22th Brazil.
In consecuence that makes sense to remain several weeks in Latin America and then probably travel somewhere else.
Well, I have to thank you and admit these are good reasons I was not aware of for an entry list that disappointed me mostly because of low cut, and I had always seen in action, over and over, all the guys supposed to enter (even Nedovyesov in singles and doubles since Cherbourg !) , so am always looking for some newcomers when I travel to a tournament . The change from indoor clay to greenset in 2013 may explain other choices, like Vagnozzi or A.Balazs who enter Rome future on same week. I will go to StBrieuc yet : the staff is really kind and some restaurants are worth the trip for customers of my generation ;-)
OK ! OK ! Players too ... And De Schepper, Berrer and some others are nice guys.
Kind regards from France . Eric.
eric is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote