MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Post Edit Bug

Thread: Post Edit Bug
View Single Post

Old 03-20-2013, 08:29 AM   #17
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Litotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Post Edit Bug

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdeyC View Post
Therefore by the same token you would naturally accept that whilst it was a big problem for PAW, it doesn't follow suit that it was as big for TT.

She wrote what she presumably saw as the truth and stated game managers, my point being that it was not a major issue for game managers of the TT variety - the inconvenience caused was fairly minimal due to the nature of the way the TT game works, therefore as far as TT is concerned it is indeed an incorrect and somewhat over dramatic statement to state that game managers (of the TT variety) were hurt by this.
Obviously this problem was bigger for PAW than for TT. I can't see anyone claiming otherwise. Nor that is follows "really hurting game managers" necessarily has to involve all of them. I'd say Mae's post was a fair description of the problem and your comment to her was unneccessary. You could have settled for the first part of your post, which was to the point.
Litotes is online now View My Blog!