MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Post Edit Bug

Thread: Post Edit Bug
View Single Post

Old 03-19-2013, 10:34 PM   #12
country flag AdeyC
TT BOARD MEMBER

AdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Post Edit Bug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aenea View Post
This is absolutely not true. Double saving an edited post didn't work. After a couple hours the post was back to the old version. I am absolutely sure as we tried that method in PAW and it didn't work.
It worked in TT - what we had happen was, for example :-

Monday AM - the post wasn't showing updates from Sunday evening - so the edit and save updated it for others to see
Monday PM - the post was still showing the same updates made on Monday
Tuesday AM - the post wasn't showing the updates made on Monday but it was the ones on Sunday

At the time you could click on edit of the post - say it was for the purpose of putting the results into the TT Stats Database or for the guy who does the Live Rankings, Draw Makers, etc - and the updates were still in the actual posting but were not being displayed. All the updated information was always in the posts but for some reason it wasn't being displayed without the second edit and save.

But as I say it's been fine the last two weeks.

Well I didn't die - but I did go to a better place. I refused V/S's offer of assistance with advancement in TF if I'd come back to manage TT in MTF and left MTF instead. It did wonders for my TT as I'm now ranked No 1 there

You can contact me on my TF Account or adriancollins@hotmail.com. I rarely log on here anymore
AdeyC is offline View My Blog!