MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Post Edit Bug

Thread: Post Edit Bug
View Single Post

Old 03-19-2013, 08:06 PM   #9
country flag AdeyC
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

AdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Post Edit Bug

Quote:
Originally Posted by VamosRafaNadal View Post
These two last weeks some managers that have managed games are purtov45, bry17may, DjokerFan3, Marto, AdeyC, justafanYYC, traddles, LazyKing and Vilnietė. Maybe some of those have experimented the post edit bug for example if they had managed a game one week ago but not in the last three-four days.

Greetings
I was doing Indian Wells the last two weeks - and the bug wasn't an issue during that event for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae View Post
My sig isn't flipping back and forth on me anymore. But I agree it was really hurting the game managers so it should be checked out with them!
It wasn't 'really hurting' game managers - theres no need to be so over dramatic - it was solved by clicking on the edit and save which when done immmediately brought the posts back up to date with the last update.

Last edited by AdeyC : 03-19-2013 at 08:11 PM.
AdeyC is offline View My Blog!