MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rising Francesco vol. 18 - Betty on her way to 100k posts

View Single Post

Old 03-19-2013, 08:52 PM   #2557
country flag Jelena

Jelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rising Francesco vol. 18 - Diana says sorry to all her fb friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wing Man Frank View Post
I live with such strange people. The Nigerian bloke has seemingly made a dinner with fish, chicken legs and some of the world's smelliest sauce.

I wanted to rip my nose off when I walked into the kitchen.
I tell you, living without nose is not advisable. I know of a former goalkeeper who got severely injured in the face in a match and the docs who surged him couldn't save the smell- and taste-nerves. In an interview I read after he finished his career he said, once his house nearly burnt down because he didn't smell that in the kitchen stuff was scorching. "If I hadn't had my dog, something bad could've happened."

Bolo Zenden, Bobo Gille, Zlatan
Jelena is offline View My Blog!