MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rising Francesco vol. 18 - Betty on her way to 100k posts

View Single Post

Old 03-18-2013, 10:28 PM   #2531
country flag Jelena

Jelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rising Francesco vol. 18 - Diana says sorry to all her fb friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wing Man Frank View Post
From what I read earlier the article said some guy who works for Bild said it would definitely happen. Shame really, as he has done wonderfully at Frankfurt given their current position. Veh seems like an interesting guy, am enjoying reading about him!

Haven't taken any holiday from work yet this year so I've decided I am going to try and get to Frankfurt to see a game before the season is over. Do you live near the stadium? Is it hard to get tickets?
I just had a look on the ticket-site of Eintracht and there are only tickets available for the match in the beginning of May against Düsseldorf. There are available still around 1000 seats We only have 4 more home matches anyway until the end of the season and the other 3 matches are already sold out. The next home match will be against Bayern, that's always sold out. The last match of the season is always sold out too. And then we play against Schalke, which is also not an unattractive opponent.

http://www.eintracht.de/english/tick...order_tickets/

Bolo Zenden, Bobo Gille, Zlatan
Jelena is offline View My Blog!