MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rising Francesco vol. 18 - Betty on her way to 100k posts

View Single Post

Old 03-18-2013, 10:03 PM   #2528
country flag Jelena

Jelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rising Francesco vol. 18 - Diana says sorry to all her fb friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wing Man Frank View Post
Was impressed. Think they needed to put away their chances at 1-0 though. Had they done that I imagine they'd have gone on to win.

Was doing some reading today and it looks like Veh is on his way out?

Going to watch as many matches as I can then I'll give you a more detailed opinion. Trying not to decide how I feel about players already!
Yeah, currently they need too many chances to score.

Unfortunately it seems more and more that Veh will go to Schalke next season. The manager of Schalke (here the manager and the coach are often 2 different persons) and he know themselves very well from their common time in Stuttgart, where they got Champions in 2007, and Veh also wants to get more money at hand to work with. Since Eintracht once was nearly kicked out of the professional football because their financial situation was worse than crap and we only got the license to play in T2 that year in the very last second, the board got quite conservative and doesn't like to spend more than what came in. The year in T2 in the last season cost us very much of our saved money and it's not sure they gonna agree again to spend more. Now in the next few days (within the break for the national squads) Veh will announce what he will do next season. I'm quite sure he'll go. It's somehow a pity, but on the other side I think there are other coaches who will agree to our philosophy of spending money and still get a good team together.

favourites in other sports: Bolo Zenden, Bobo Gille and Tiago Camilo

A link to positive and encouraging music: K-Love My blog in German
Mikey, you're missed
on a mission
Jelena is offline View My Blog!