MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rising Francesco vol. 18 - Betty on her way to 100k posts

View Single Post

Old 03-17-2013, 10:24 PM   #2454
country flag Jelena

Jelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rising Francesco vol. 18 - Diana says sorry to all her fb friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnriqueIG8 View Post
Early break. I so want him to have a MS1000. If you can beat world number 1,3 and an 11 time slam champion you totally deserve it.
yeah, true. And it would be a sign that DelPo is really back.

the Sky-reporter just said: "Fearless"
and that's something Rafa can't cope with. Rafa lived for a very long time of the fact that everybody thought he's completely unbeatable. Same with Djoker. In the moment they play someone who says "I know you only boil with water, you don't play anything super special" they can't cope with it anymore. Additional to that Nole had some physical problems last night.

favourites in other sports: Bolo Zenden, Bobo Gille and Tiago Camilo

A link to positive and encouraging music: K-Love My blog in German
Mikey, you're missed
on a mission
Jelena is offline View My Blog!