MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rising Francesco vol. 18 - Betty on her way to 100k posts

View Single Post

Old 03-17-2013, 04:25 PM   #2358
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rising Francesco vol. 18 - open for posters who took a break

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prodigy. View Post
Haha, that's the spirit. I've actually visited Oxford Uni on a school trip before, and even though I knew I'd never get in a University like that because I wasn't clever enough, and the courses I wanted to do would never be offered by Oxford in a million years. Still, it was interesting seeing how things were run there. I definitely impressed by it.
Joe, you don't have to be amazingly clever like everyone makes out you have to be to go there, you just need to work hard and make the right decisions with the application!

Indeed, Oxford and Cambridge are great places. Beautiful, in fact. Funnily enough, I'm visiting Cambridge for four days this week, staying inside the colleges.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!