MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rising Francesco vol. 18 - Betty on her way to 100k posts

View Single Post

Old 03-17-2013, 03:20 PM   #2356
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rising Francesco vol. 18 - open for posters who took a break

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prodigy. View Post
Yes I am!!!

Btw Sue, need some advise, and seeing as you're the Doctor here, you're the peson to ask. Yesterday I notice a little infection type thing on one of my fingers, right next to the fingernail. It's green looking and today I noticed it's spread a little along the area where it is, and almost is the same length as one of my fingernails. Should I put a needle to it and try and get it out, or just leave it and get some anti biotics? Quite painful to write.
Warm compress or soak it in some warm salt water until it is soft. Then use a needle to puncture it ( please use alcohol swab on it first and heat the needle with a match to sterilize) and push the green/pus out. Cover with an antibiotic ointment and change the bandaid 2-3 times a day for a day or two. It is a small abcess or paronychia. Good luck!
cobalt60 is offline View My Blog!