MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rising Francesco vol. 18 - Betty on her way to 100k posts

View Single Post

Old 03-17-2013, 03:03 PM   #2352
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rising Francesco vol. 18 - open for posters who took a break

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobalt60 View Post
And when I think how cheap medical school was almost 30 years ago
Everyone excited for the final? I have not been this excited for tennis in a few years
Yes I am!!!

Btw Sue, need some advise, and seeing as you're the Doctor here, you're the peson to ask. Yesterday I notice a little infection type thing on one of my fingers, right next to the fingernail. It's green looking and today I noticed it's spread a little along the area where it is, and almost is the same length as one of my fingernails. Should I put a needle to it and try and get it out, or just leave it and get some anti biotics? Quite painful to write.

But any problem cannot be found?

argument.
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!