MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rising Francesco vol. 18 - Betty on her way to 100k posts

View Single Post

Old 03-17-2013, 03:37 PM   #2347
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rising Francesco vol. 18 - open for posters who took a break

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty View Post
well statistic is not to easy to pass but sure the math in ecomony is nto so much as in engeneering
I would agree. Statistics isn't easy, and I really do like it as a branch of mathematics in general. However, mechanics (which is basically engineering) is much harder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki♥ View Post
Even with a degree, it is relatively hard to find work in this field especially when you are not willing to open your own practice. I never wanted to be a "normal" psychologist anyway, rather wanted to try my luck as criminal psychologist (which is also why I studied law as well). Still, life never turns out the way as planned and I found work as marketing assistant who also does occasional translations of manuals and data sheets.
Yeah, I'm not surprised. Unless you do something like medicine, I think the chances of ending up in the profession that your degree matches up with aren't as high as everyone thinks. I don't think every law student goes into the legal industry, for instance.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!