MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Is female on male sexual assault possible in your mind?

View Single Post

Old 03-17-2013, 11:40 AM   #5
country flag sexybeast

sexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is female on male sexual assault possible in your mind?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
So if a woman drag a men or is more strong them him and he clearly dont want to have sex for u that doesn't mean ****? What is a men? A tool that is really on comment to have sex any time any where a woman wants him?

I totally disagree.

Woman can **** but the chances if that is much more small and rare but stole imam can raise other men or woman.

Anytime someone touches u or ur sexual organs its sexual assault in my eyes.
Well, I do not think it is the same to penetrate someone against your will as beeing penetrated, I hardly think you can get a trauma from having penetrated someone. Also, women's natural instinct is to be selective and I think part of the trauma from beeing ***** is that in nature that would be you having to carry children with genes from a man you havent selected, that is subconsciously at some effect it must do horrible damage to a woman even if she isnt pregnant.

I am not that formal about sex and dont belive in milimeter justice like that, men and women are not equal by nature so should not always be equal in the law.