MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rising Francesco vol. 18 - Betty on her way to 100k posts

View Single Post

Old 03-16-2013, 10:17 PM   #2252
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rising Francesco vol. 18 - open for posters who took a break

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prodigy. View Post
Why is that?

And I'm not sure it's the best way, but it's certainly not a bad way either. I'm building up a portfolio with things and the University can help students on the course get vital work experience. But still, I'm not getting ahead of myself here, and I realize that even with this degree I'll have to work my way up.
Why? Because in getting their degree (in English, History or any other decent course for that matter), they've shown that they are capable of doing the work. They probably would have had a taxing three years studying, developing all the skills they would need to succeed. I mean how long would it take to teach anyone how to do a job in that industry? Not particularly long, I don't think. So the main thing should be showing that you are talented and capable, rather than willing to study that subject in an 'academic' sense.

Just my thoughts.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!