MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rising Francesco vol. 18 - Betty on her way to 100k posts

View Single Post

Old 03-16-2013, 10:04 PM   #2248
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rising Francesco vol. 18 - open for posters who took a break

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wing Man Frank View Post
Couldn't disagree more. In fact, I feel like I'd be wasting my time trying to explain why you are wrong so I will leave it there.

Bit shocked you said that in all honesty!
Why? Since I left school I've barely had to use Maths, the basics, yes, but apart from that, nothing.. I mean sure, it will come in handy for calculating invoices to companies that I work freelance for (hopefully) and stuff like that, but I'm good enough at Math's to be able to do all that stuff. Do you think Britain needs a bunch of Maths and Science bots?

But any problem cannot be found?

argument.
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!