MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rising Francesco vol. 18 - Betty on her way to 100k posts

View Single Post

Old 03-16-2013, 10:47 PM   #2243
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rising Francesco vol. 18 - open for posters who took a break

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prodigy. View Post
So you think courses like Media Studies should not exists? I'm not disagreeing with you here but as someone who did a Media Studies and Film studies course, it would be cool to hear the main reasoning as to why many people who haven't done those courses think they are a joke. What would you feel would be a better pathway for people wanting to work in the media, rather than A Level's and degrees? Something like an apprenticeship do you think?
What's the point in sitting at school for an extra two years doing those kind of subjects, which require a much more hands-on approach?

In my opinion, those subjects shouldn't exist at school. There should be opportunities for post-GCSE students to go and take an external course in those subjects. I don't see how learning it at school or at a sixth firm college can particularly help? Perhaps you can enlighten me as someone who has taken one of these A Level courses.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!