MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rising Francesco vol. 18 - Betty on her way to 100k posts

View Single Post

Old 03-16-2013, 10:31 PM   #2240
country flag Wing Man Frank
Banned!

Wing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rising Francesco vol. 18 - open for posters who took a break

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
Media Studies is a joke for sure, as is Sociology. Psychology is okay, but certainly not one of the more taxing A Level courses.

Yes, you are right about the maximum tuition fee rise having benefits, but I think it has come at the wrong time. In the current climate, we need to make it easy enough for anyone talented enough to get to university, no matter their financial constraints, without the hassle of this revamped and over-complicated tuition fee loan system.
I did Psychology myself, so I know that at A level standard it's a complete joke.

I don't see how the rise in the fee's would have any impact on someone going to University. The Government pays for you to go and you pay them back at a very slow rate via your salary once you are earning enough. It's a non-issue IMO.
Wing Man Frank is offline View My Blog!