MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rising Francesco vol. 18 - Betty on her way to 100k posts

View Single Post

Old 03-16-2013, 09:14 PM   #2234
country flag Wing Man Frank
Banned!

Wing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rising Francesco vol. 18 - open for posters who took a break

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
Well, I think the one thing that everyone should always bear in mind is to not sit on the fence. Make a decision, and commit to it. I would say most of the time a change if heart is counter-productive, but not always.

I don't know how long ago you did your A Levels, definitely in the non-A* era, but those grades wouldn't be good enough to go and do something worthwhile these days. It's got increasingly competitive, despite the scummy government raising the fees to £9000.
Sure, but when you're 18, sitting on your backside with seemingly no prospect of getting a job and you know Uni is a real option it's hard to ignore even if you know it's not the right decision.

I did my A levels 5 years ago. Whilst my grades are crap, A levels are a joke. I was sitting with clowns doing Media Studies, Sociology and Psychology bragging about their 2 A's and a B as if they were worth the same as someone taking Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics. It's not as if A levels are hard either is it? They are worthless.

I wasn't overly bothered about the tuition fee rise. The only effect that it will have is stopping those that are half-hearted about the prospect of Uni from going (me for example) and stopping others from doing Mickey Mouse courses and using Uni as an excuse to have a piss-up for 3 years.

Those that are serious about going can get their courses paid for and only have to pay it back in incredible small chunks once they are earning a decent wage.
Wing Man Frank is offline View My Blog!