MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rising Francesco vol. 18 - Betty on her way to 100k posts

View Single Post

Old 03-16-2013, 09:07 PM   #2229
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rising Francesco vol. 18 - open for posters who took a break

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wing Man Frank View Post
Didn't apply in the first place. Had absolutely no intention of going and spent the summer looking for a job. Couldn't get an interview yet alone a job offer so I decided (wrongly) that the next best thing to do was go to Uni.

Can't even remember my A levels, think I got a B and 2 C's ? Pretty sure had I applied I would have lost out as my grades were rubbish, but luckily entry requirements are dropped when applying through clearing.
Well, I think the one thing that everyone should always bear in mind is to not sit on the fence. Make a decision, and commit to it. I would say most of the time a change if heart is counter-productive, but not always.

I don't know how long ago you did your A Levels, definitely in the non-A* era, but those grades wouldn't be good enough to go and do something worthwhile these days. It's got increasingly competitive, despite the scummy government raising the fees to £9000.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!