MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rising Francesco vol. 18 - Betty on her way to 100k posts

View Single Post

Old 03-16-2013, 08:56 PM   #2225
country flag Wing Man Frank
Banned!

Wing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rising Francesco vol. 18 - open for posters who took a break

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prodigy. View Post
Broadcast Media, hopefully sport, since it's a big interest for me, and I'd enjoy working on something that interests me.

I live at home, simply to save money for the future, in fact the majority of people on my course live at home. Yeah the temptation to drink is very high, especially with cheap booze prices at the SU Bar.
Super competitive environment is the sporting media world...best of luck, hope it goes well.

Never understood the point of living at home. You miss out on the whole Uni experience by not being on campus. Then again if you save money and don't feel like you're missing out then fair enough.
Wing Man Frank is offline View My Blog!