MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The Official Andreas Seppi Cheering Thread

View Single Post

Old 03-14-2013, 05:09 PM   #789
country flag Tyrannous
Banned!

Tyrannous has a reputation beyond reputeTyrannous has a reputation beyond reputeTyrannous has a reputation beyond reputeTyrannous has a reputation beyond reputeTyrannous has a reputation beyond reputeTyrannous has a reputation beyond reputeTyrannous has a reputation beyond reputeTyrannous has a reputation beyond reputeTyrannous has a reputation beyond reputeTyrannous has a reputation beyond reputeTyrannous has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Official Andreas Seppi Cheering Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinceremo View Post
iirc he said he will try to play it again this year. Of course, it will depend on his fitness and how the season progresses for him but I would say there's a pretty solid chance he will be there, it's his backyard after all and a very special tournament for that reason. I guess we will know, for sure, with a month or so of anticipation, but if I had to bet on it, my money would be on his presence! nothing beats finishing the tennis season at home
Thanks man.
I know that part of the country really well, been hiking there for a few years now. Also, last years line-up looked good.

Last edited by Tyrannous : 03-14-2013 at 10:30 PM.
Tyrannous is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote