MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The Official Andreas Seppi Cheering Thread

View Single Post

Old 03-14-2013, 05:04 PM   #786
country flag Vinceremo

Vinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Official Andreas Seppi Cheering Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrannous View Post
HI guys. Do any of you know whether he plays Ortisei Challenger this year again or not? I am planning to go there if I have the time. Been to a few ATP tournaments, but the players are not approachable at all. Heard it's much easier to get in contact with them at smaller events.
thanks
iirc he said he will try to play it again this year. Of course, it will depend on his fitness and how the season progresses for him but I would say there's a pretty solid chance he will be there, it's his backyard after all and a very special tournament for that reason. I guess we will know, for sure, with a month or so of anticipation, but if I had to bet on it, my money would be on his presence! nothing beats finishing the tennis season at home
Vinceremo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote