MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2013 Davis Cup Cheering Thread! Final: Czech Republic d. Serbia 3-2.

View Single Post

Old 03-14-2013, 02:25 AM   #185
country flag shuhrat

shuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2013 Davis Cup Cheering Thread! R1 d Belguim! QF vs USA!

I thought they tried their best to give the right impression on the visitors, when the Serb team were the host three years ago, bar Mike's unfortunate food poisoning - which was by no means done on purpose. And now this is how they will be treated? I get that you should do everything that is legal to take maximum home advantage though, this is so absurd that I'm almost refusing to believe it's true. You'd think USTA have to be too experienced to stoop to such a level.
shuhrat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote