MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - Vol. 80: Another great year for our great champion! :D

View Single Post

Old 03-13-2013, 05:15 PM   #1229
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - Vol. 80: It's comeback time baby!!! :rocker2:

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Evita- View Post
And I agree with JM here. You may know how Brussels works but I know how my company works. Do you really think a Java coder needs to know Dutch? Why? He's working with computer code and all the documentation is in English and all the team meetings will be in English as well (unless all the participants prefer French or Dutch). He won't interact with any suppliers or clients.
Read my post again, Evita.

I said, more than once, that the language rule applies to people who communicate with people from outside the company, such as clients, suppliers.

The cleaning lady is one example of somebody who doesn't need to follow that rule.
Congratulations, you finally understood that simple line by giving an example, the java coder, that falls in that category.
How difficult was that, eh?
I'll simplify it next time by giving more than one example, okay? Okay.

Castafiore is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote