MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - Vol. 80: Another great year for our great champion! :D

View Single Post

Old 03-13-2013, 03:25 PM   #1221
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - Vol. 80: It's comeback time baby!!! :rocker2:

You're such a know-it-all, Evita.

Everybody that communicates with people from outside the company will have to have a good understanding, if only passive, of Dutch or French. That cleaning lady is just one example of somebody who doesn't need to communicate with Belgians outside the company. I figured that people were smart enough to look further than just one example.
You can do all the quick internet searches in the world but sooner or later, not knowing enough Dutch/French will get you into trouble here if you're dealing with Belgian clients, suppliers.

My long experience of studying and working in Brussels >>>>>>> a quick search on the internet.

FFS, let's change the topic. I'm going out anyway so I'll trust to comeback with Evita teaching me how things really work in Brussels.

Edit: Note to the Latvian: Latvia isn't Belgium so comparing situations from just one viewpoint is futile.

Last edited by Castafiore : 03-13-2013 at 03:32 PM.
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote