MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Indian Wells 2013

View Single Post

Old 03-13-2013, 01:17 PM   #13
country flag BackhandDTL

BackhandDTL has a reputation beyond reputeBackhandDTL has a reputation beyond reputeBackhandDTL has a reputation beyond reputeBackhandDTL has a reputation beyond reputeBackhandDTL has a reputation beyond reputeBackhandDTL has a reputation beyond reputeBackhandDTL has a reputation beyond reputeBackhandDTL has a reputation beyond reputeBackhandDTL has a reputation beyond reputeBackhandDTL has a reputation beyond reputeBackhandDTL has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Indian Wells 2013

Janowicz/Huey are sleepers to make the finals here, imo. The winner between them and Blake/Fish should have a very good chance. Both teams played exceptionally well the other day.

Blake and Fish just have polish. For Singles players, both guys have great hands at net, and it makes them especially effective against a lot of these green doubles teams trying two back formations (how they ate Lopez/Raonic up).

Janowicz/Huey are a freak pair. They remind me of something you'd see out of an anime like PoT or something. I can't even explain how much the two compliment eachother, but they put on a clinic against the Murray bros the other day. Big serving from Janowicz, crazy angles from Huey, adept volleys from both - plenty of stuff to awe at.
Originally Posted by @Sweet Cleopatra View Post
Million times.. Your problem
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you're looking for attention, I can tell you I don't like you but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you stop posting that photo now, that will be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you and I will terminate your MTF account.
BackhandDTL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote