MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - Vol. 80: Another great year for our great champion! :D

View Single Post

Old 03-13-2013, 08:22 AM   #1184
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - Vol. 80: It's comeback time baby!!! :rocker2:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minn View Post
A few months ago, I said to Andreea that two of my friends/coworkers are travelling Europe. They were in Romania in the fall. They're in Belgium now. They've purposely put off the more northern parts hoping to avoid snow. Didn't work!
They picked a bad time to travel to Belgium.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
leave her alone, supported Gulbis for years and he is a countryman of her's, afterall would like to see how biased you'd be if Rafa was playing one of your boys X-Man or Merton.
Shush.

When Rafa plays against Malisse, I do root for Rafa. I never go against Nadal. Ever.
I'd root against many of my countrymen and I have many times in the past, but I know that Evita is not a Gulbis bandwagon jumper. She's been a loyal fan from the start. I'm just saying that he's her n°1 boy to support visibly on MTF which is her prerogative but she doesn't give me the impression of being torn at all about picking who she'd like to win.
(I don't know why I bother explaining stuff to you, though)
But the Malisse vs Nadal matchup gives me very bad memories because I received horrible news during one of their matches. Malisse ended up beating Rafa and X had the decency to go on and win the tournament.

What's up with your Merton obsession?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV
We have similar weather here like over 4 months a year. Just so you can imagine.
You didn't watch the news properly, did you?
You're just getting on my case, aren't you?
You like being a drama queen about the weather in Estonia, don't you?

Last edited by Castafiore : 03-13-2013 at 09:05 AM.
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote