MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Male Player Bulges

View Single Post

Old 03-13-2013, 04:04 AM   #3252
country flag jktoooo

jktoooo has a reputation beyond reputejktoooo has a reputation beyond reputejktoooo has a reputation beyond reputejktoooo has a reputation beyond reputejktoooo has a reputation beyond reputejktoooo has a reputation beyond reputejktoooo has a reputation beyond reputejktoooo has a reputation beyond reputejktoooo has a reputation beyond reputejktoooo has a reputation beyond reputejktoooo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Male Player Bulges

Quote:
Originally Posted by Offland View Post
Oh, so you like hairy ones. But you don't see much of a contrast between his pale skin and body hair colour which is more blonde/ginger than dark.In general ,he's walking delicious hottness , there's nothing more to say ... But I'm afraid people are starting to complain again
goodness....who cares?

as far as the contrast, there's enough contrast to murrays' hairiness to his skin color that it is still very hot! If this thread becomes a Murray dominant thread then who cares? that just means other male tennis players don't have a package worth looking at. And honestly, these days, it's hard to compare anyone's bulge to Murrays' bulge (not even the chicken legged Simon bulge isn't worthy cause the Murray physique is almost perfect!!). The only other I'd say is 100% better than Murray is the other Andy....Andy Roddick....but he is in retirement.
jktoooo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote