MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Fed stats - with most weeks in top-2, 3, 5 and 10

View Single Post

Old 03-12-2013, 02:12 PM   #60
country flag duong

duong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fed stats - with most weeks in top-2, 3, 5 and 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litotes View Post
Not consecutive, he was #4 for a few weeks in 2011. You can see the full stats in post #1, both consecutive and non-consecutive
yes Murray took the number 3 a few weeks between Shanghai and the WTF 2011

Now Fed has the top-3 guaranteed for at least 508 weeks, until the end of Madrid.

According to my non-official estimations (but anyway there are no official estimations : the ones from Wikipedia are not official either and they derive from incomplete ATP stats), both Lendl and Connors should rather be around 530 weeks (Fed needs to stay in the top-3 until after Shanghai to reach that number).

As for the top-2, Murray now needs to win one of Indian Wells or Miami to have the number 2 after Miami (to take it after Indian Wells a final is enough if Fed doesn't reach the SF but Murray then has his points from Miami's last year final to "defend"), or to play two finals.

If Murray fails to take the number 2 after Indian Wells and Miami, Roger will have the top-2 guaranteed to 418 weeks until the end of Monte-Carlo (my non-official estimations put Lendl at around 420 weeks)