MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Male Player Bulges

View Single Post

Old 03-12-2013, 12:14 AM   #3238
country flag Offland

Offland has a reputation beyond reputeOffland has a reputation beyond reputeOffland has a reputation beyond reputeOffland has a reputation beyond reputeOffland has a reputation beyond reputeOffland has a reputation beyond reputeOffland has a reputation beyond reputeOffland has a reputation beyond reputeOffland has a reputation beyond reputeOffland has a reputation beyond reputeOffland has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Male Player Bulges

Quote:
Originally Posted by jktoooo View Post
You are welcome! I think Andy is HOT!!! And I don't apologize for it.

To be honest though, It's only been in the last 2 years my opinion has changed, mostly around when he started to bulge, actually, now that that I think about it, it was when he flexed his arm in the below photo.....thats when it all turned around for me:

since then, I just can't stop crushing on the guy!! :-)

I can't blame you! His unexpected charm is growing on people ...Literally! I warmed up to him even more when I saw his other impressive 'qualities', now I can't take my eyes of him ,so I guess I'm infatuated with him as well.I think there's plenty of people here thinking the same as we are , but they were scared to admit it upon reading posts about his ugliness.
There's no need to apologize for loving Andy.
Offland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote