MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Male Player Bulges

View Single Post

Old 03-11-2013, 10:35 PM   #3231
country flag Offland

Offland has a reputation beyond reputeOffland has a reputation beyond reputeOffland has a reputation beyond reputeOffland has a reputation beyond reputeOffland has a reputation beyond reputeOffland has a reputation beyond reputeOffland has a reputation beyond reputeOffland has a reputation beyond reputeOffland has a reputation beyond reputeOffland has a reputation beyond reputeOffland has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Male Player Bulges

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivelina_P View Post
Offland he's the best looking currently IMHO and I was unaware and surprised he's considered ugly when first joined the forum.Girls I know that don't care about tennis considered him hot when seeing some pictures.

Did anyone get photos from Simon's match yesterday?I couldn't see it.
Ivelina_PI'm glad we understand each other!I think exactly the same.When I first saw him , I immediately thought he's really cute and it was long time ago , pre-delicious body stage.I was really surprised when I joined this forum ,some people called him ugly and It was like a really bad joke from my point of view, have they ever seen Stepanek then..It's outrageous.Murray might be unsightful sometimes, especially during match, but nowadays even on court he looks really hot ...His body ,legs ,great bulge is to die forDefinitely one of the most good looking on tour If not the best.
Thanks for the photo!
Offland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote