MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - Vol. 80: Another great year for our great champion! :D

View Single Post

Old 03-11-2013, 02:56 PM   #1134
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - Vol. 80: It's comeback time baby!!! :rocker2:

Last year, the UK went to the Eurovision Song Contest with Engelbert Humperdinck (I love pronouncing that name) and he ended at the bottom (second to last).
They're going with Bonnie Tyler this year. I haven't heard the song yet.

The Netherlands offer a surprise (to me). Anouk (a rock chick with some great songs/albums) will represent her country. I never expected her to compete in Eurosong. I do hope she does alright but sadly, I find the song

Switzerland goes with the Heilsarmee.

Belgium goes with the walloon winner of The Voice. Trouble is that it's a crap song and his voice sounded rather shaky when I heard him sing it.

I had a short listen to Romania's choice and that's x 1000. That's a voice with which you can strip old paint from a wall.
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote