MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - DTT: Indian Wells Congrats to supertec(Singles/Doubles) and coolfish1103

View Single Post

Old 03-10-2013, 08:04 PM   #114
country flag 156mphserve

156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: DTT: Indian Wells

Quote:
Originally Posted by goOudinUSA View Post
The management has been horrible.

I sent. Sorry balloon...I don't know what happened...
maybe you should try and manage then?

This game died for half a year because nobody would manage, now we have a manager and you're critizing him.

Either help out or shut up with the critisism.

Everything will be sorted out, the manager had electricity problems Friday, and had prior commitments yesterday. Doubles haven't even started yet today.

But maybe he should have called his electricity company and told them to get their **** together? Or told his prior commitment yesterday that he had to cancel because he was managing an internet game? I'm sure that's what you would have done

I'm Sorry but manager critisism pisses me off especially the 2nd event back after this game went exstinct because of lack of managers

Welcome Your Newest Top 10 Member

Raonic

Proud Canadian
11-13 San Jose 3-Peat
2012 Chennai Champion
156mphserve is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote