MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

View Single Post

Old 03-10-2013, 07:00 PM   #3496
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
I added to my post.

I thank the stars for the nights I don't care about the matches and can get home earlier, Fortunately the seats at iw are pretty comfortable, I have a bad back and a broken tailbone, and manage pretty well in those seats. They used to have folding chairs on the outer courts, and those killed my back. Those have all been replaced with good seating. It's a little sad to see all the "improvements" and I have nostalgia for the more homemade feeling of the old days, but it's a,k good, Some of the old timers remember the days they sat and picnicked on the grass as they watched Stefan Edberg.
Sounds better than the stadium bleachers I typically have been in. Hear ya about the bad back which is why I need the support. How long have you been attending IW?
cobalt60 is offline View My Blog!