MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - How does your nervousness/anxiety affect your tennis game?

View Single Post

Old 03-10-2013, 08:31 AM   #4
country flag Ilovetheblues_86

Ilovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How does your nervousness/anxiety affect your tennis game?

Hey the Anxious Athlete I saw your profile on itf and you have played with another MTFer.

About being nervous, I feel you must be confident in your game and assured you will give your effort without exceding too much. I try to care more about my footword nowadays and how I reach the ball than on the result of my shots. The last time I got very nervous was because I wanted too much to win so I couldnt concentrate on moving my body well.

But if you are still very nervous maybe you should try to do some therapy.

MAY THE SPIRIT OF KOSTAS PROTECT US
Ilovetheblues_86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote