MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - Vol. 80: Another great year for our great champion! :D

View Single Post

Old 03-10-2013, 01:14 AM   #1082
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - Vol. 80: It's comeback time baby!!! :rocker2:

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
My IW TT was not that succesful, to say the least
My TT is not successful EVER anymore. I actually cannot remember the last time I actually won a singles match. Ranking GONE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
Like me when Mistaflava left, completely heartbroken!!!!! I'll NEVER EVER get over it, only that he got married IRL! x10000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
Thank God I have you to console me and hand me tissues! *more hope it's enough for tonight*
OMG Mistaflava!!!! We had an interesting relationship on here. Started with a nasty badrep each way and ended in some kind of mutual respect I think.
Didn't he get permabanned? I thought I was sad when it happened
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildegirl05 View Post
Also' maria i don't hate the version of farca that bends over to rm

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildegirl05 View Post
Nando looks hideous these days. He did a photoshoot with feli and nico and managed to make nico look miles better than him. Le sigh.

I blame peta her boys have started becoming actually decent looking along with her taste
My taste is IMPECCABLE

Alas I have never thought Nico to be attractive so your theory doesn't really stand up here
Peta Pan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote