MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

View Single Post

Old 03-09-2013, 05:52 PM   #3431
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
I don't understand this. But is true some of the pics are backward in order. I found the TC camera. Probably it is a pool camera. It's huge. It's on a big crane. Saw Pasarrel this morning. We owe him such a big thank you for saving this tournament when IMG decided to sell out. He crawled and scraped to find financing.

No Djoko on the practice schedule.

Of course I will freeze for Rafa. . For Djoko too. Luckily it is quite nice and warm today and won't be so bad tonight.

Pronouns refering to Me should always be capitalized. Wish more realized it.
You are really taking the starification of the world serious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Quite sad that I understand Djoko more easily over the sound system than I do Murray.

Fed gave yet another interview emphasizing how he didn't like the IW tournament for years. Why does he do that? Why can't he just say that he enjoys it without bringing that up?
Why is it sad that you understand Nole better?
arm is offline View My Blog!