MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

View Single Post

Old 03-09-2013, 05:41 PM   #3426
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
star, you missed photo #6 #6 should be #7 and so on

And you'll be there even it's freezing cold tonight
I don't understand this. But is true some of the pics are backward in order. I found the TC camera. Probably it is a pool camera. It's huge. It's on a big crane. Saw Pasarrel this morning. We owe him such a big thank you for saving this tournament when IMG decided to sell out. He crawled and scraped to find financing.

No Djoko on the practice schedule.

Of course I will freeze for Rafa. . For Djoko too. Luckily it is quite nice and warm today and won't be so bad tonight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
Of course She will
Pronouns refering to Me should always be capitalized. Wish more realized it.
star is offline View My Blog!