MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tennis Tipping - Indian Wells - Congrats to Crvena Zvezda & Crvena Zvezda/molosztash

View Single Post

Old 03-08-2013, 03:36 PM   #708
country flag Crvena Zvezda

Crvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping - Indian Wells - Friday OOP Posted - Post 666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovetheblues_86 View Post
Good thing that I forwarded my picks to the second manager, otherwise I would be screwed now, because the managers cant keep discretion.

Duncan , Goncadoi older players should be more respected. I dont listen to what players that joined after 2009 say and this includes myself, of course.

NO MATTER WHEN SOMEONE JOINS TT TO SORT IF HE IS RIGHT OR WRONG.

THERE ARE SOME PEOPLE JOINING LATELY BUT THEY ARE DOING THE HARD JOB AS MANAGERS AND BOARD MEMBERS.

CURIOUSLY THOSE COMPLAINING ALL NIGHT LONG ARE NOT DIRENAN (MANAGER HIMSELF) BUT VETERANS I JUST REMEMBER SEEN AS SAT ON THEIR BUTTS WAITING FOR THE DIFFS AND EVENTUALLY CRITICISE

IF YOU DON'T LIKE HOW TT IS RULING NOWADAYS.... THERE IS A FREE SEAT TO APPLY FOR IN THE BOARD !

I WOULD BE VERY KEEN ON A BOARD AND MANAGER STRIKE TO LET YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS RULE THE WHOLE THING

N°1E

Please buy Nadal some hair gel so that he can stop buttpicking to comb his hair.
Goat only matters to make cheese.

Last edited by Crvena Zvezda : 03-08-2013 at 03:44 PM.
Crvena Zvezda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote