MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - Vol. 80: Another great year for our great champion! :D

View Single Post

Old 03-07-2013, 09:21 PM   #1025
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - Vol. 80: It's comeback time baby!!! :rocker2:

Andreea I don't know about ice queen but she's a really girly girl, she likes all the pink stuff and a hundred things in her hair and has already had her nails painted once or twice. My sister is considering getting her ears pierced but my mom is strongly against it (for now) so it hasn't been done yet.

Anyway, she's not just pretty, she's smart as well She's at the top of her kindergarten class even though she's one of the youngest ones because she was born in December. With beauty and brains she should have success in life indeed

Oh, and did I tell you that the twins are continuing with the BMX? They'll be competing in Germany this summer and maybe also in a race in Belgium. Too bad they can't go to New Zealand for the world championships.