MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Who's Going?

Thread: Who's Going?
View Single Post

Old 03-07-2013, 08:54 PM   #1
country flag RafaFanLondon

RafaFanLondon is on a distinguished road
Default Who's Going?

Hello everyone.
Just new to the forum. I was wondering if anyone has been to the Monte Carlo Open in previous years? I will be going for the first time this year for the semis and finals and hoping to get some tips from previous attendees. Are you allowed to bring your own food and drink (within reason)? Any left luggage facilities and what size of bags are allowed in? I've been to Wimbledon and Roland Garros in the past, and a medium sized rucksack with some sandwiches/ snacks and bottles water is usually permitted. What are food prices like at the Monte Carlo Club? I've found RG is ridiculously expensive and Wimbledon moderate-expensive.

Unfortunately not much info from the official website and I don't want to appear like such a hillbilly in such a glamourous venue. I also have to catch an evening flight at Nice Airport after the finals so may need to bring my cabin suitcase to the club. I would appreciate if anyone has any helpful tips (dos and don'ts). Sorry if this message is a bit off topic. Thanks.
RafaFanLondon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote