MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - Vol. 80: Another great year for our great champion! :D

View Single Post

Old 03-07-2013, 02:02 PM   #1009
country flag wildegirl05
¡Hala Madrid!

wildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - Vol. 80: It's comeback time baby!!! :rocker2:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dextertje View Post
Well, toying twice with Barça and one time with ManU within one week is not too bad a feat I'd say... would be a bit like Rafito beating back to back Rosol, Fed, Murray and Djoker to grab the Wimbledon crown...
We toyed with the cules for sure, esp at camp mou but we didn't play well at all at OT. Forget the red card, did you see how many saves diego lopez had to make? My heart nearly stopped and then there was fergie time and just i nearly passed out with tension. If we play like that we're gonna be killed in the quarters

Anyways, now we can relax and revert back to shitty performances in the liga

Also' maria i don't hate the version of farca that bends over to rm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty View Post
*eating popcorns* enjoying reading back

Evi teaching english to an english boy made my day
Bets mou wants inter to win europa

Hope metis enjoyed this whole post

Edit : very cute baby, hema.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post
What penalty? Messi dived.