MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - New Moderators for GM and NT for 2013

View Single Post

Old 03-06-2013, 08:03 PM   #40
country flag Eden
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Eden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New Moderators for GM and NT for 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobs View Post
Finally, I will be leaving the mod team in the next couple of weeks, likely after Miami, and I'm sure the site will be in good hands.
Do you have any joint decision-making power then? I have no idea about the work of an admin.

Well, you have seen/read what it means to be a moderator on a forum like MTF during the last years

I can only admire you and all other moderators for your thick skin which is surely needed for the job you do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time Violation View Post
Somewhat unorthodox choice, since they don't participate much in GM, but good luck, hope it works out
They will get to read enough c**p now from GM and a certain degree from NT anyway.

Beside this being a moderator on this forum shouldn't be a popularity contest or something like that

Good luck to the new moderators for their job.
Eden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote