MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - Vol. 80: Another great year for our great champion! :D

View Single Post

Old 03-06-2013, 01:38 PM   #952
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - Vol. 80: It's comeback time baby!!! :rocker2:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
i get ignored completely
I put you on ignore temporarily during your gloating/hatefest extravaganza on MTF.

FFS, you have a huge harem on MTF, adoring your every move on MTF, you don't need me to follow you around on MTF all the time.

Quote:
she wept for me to come back when she felt under attack and Thanos was bullying her, like the idiot I am, i fell for it.

Untrue.
I was (and still am) trying to understand that ongoing argument you have with Thanos. I have no clue what it's all about. When asking you both about it, I get a vague reference to some popcon years ago.
When I'm friendly to you, Thanos tends to get miffed at me. When I'm friendly to Thanos, you tend to get miffed at me.
--> I'd love to understand what this is all about.

Quote:
what we need is our own Fedtard site somewhere else on internet away from this stinking mtf joint and its inhabitants/trigger happy mods
The Beloved One has an official site and there's a forum on it, right?
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote